Consumer Products Page Rev 1
BasicBites Sugar Free Soft Chews Protect Teeth from the Harmful Effects of Sugary Foods and Drinks and Dry Mouth
Select Items Below to Purchase
Recommended by leading dental professionals, just two delicious BasicBites® a day have been clinically shown to help maintain enamel health. Now you can unlock the power of your oral microbiome for extra enamel support – the way nature intended!
Revolutionary Oral Care
Beyond the Brush
• Oral care driven by cutting-edge science – revolutionary prebiotic technology developed and tested at leading US dental school
• Replenish enamel with a vital blend of tooth supporting nutrients
• Nourish beneficial pH-raising bacteria discovered in dental plaque
• Activate production of tooth protecting buffers
• Immediately neutralize harmful sugar acids
• Fortify enamel and help sustain a healthy oral pH balance
• Available in mouthwatering chocolate and caramel flavors
• Sugar free and just 15 calories each
“I really love BasicBites and can’t spread the word enough. BasicBites are the perfect product to simplify the critical task of balancing the oral pH environment. BasicBites contain the vital tooth protecting nutrients, arginine, calcium carbonate and bicarbonate, making this the perfect product of choice.” Sarah Clark, RDH, IPDH
Sarah Clark, RDH, IPDH is a clinician, past President of the Maine Dental Hygienists’ Association, speaker, published author, adjunct clinical faculty member at Coastal Carolina Community College.
“Through my personal experience with Sjögren’s Syndrome coupled with my dental hygiene background, I have become an expert on dry mouth (xerostomia) and methods to address its symptoms. BasicBites are a great and delicious tool to combat the effects dry mouth can have on your oral pH and your teeth. That’s why I use BasicBites as a part of my daily routine.”
Brooke Crouch is a registered dental hygienist, published author, national speaker, consultant, and Sjögren’s patient. She is the founder of Brooke Crouch Dental Consulting LLC.
“Finally oral healthcare professionals have a way to improve saliva and nurture the growth of beneficial bacteria.” Brian Nový, DDS
Dr. Nový is an international thought leader in the science of dental caries management and evidence-based dentistry. Dr. Nový is a Fellow in the American College of Dentists, the International College of Dentists, and the Academy of Dentistry International.